- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 chicken cutlets
- salt & ground blackpepper
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 beefsteak tomato, dicedsalt & ground black peppershaved Parmesan, for garnish
- Combine the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and garlic in a bowl
- Generously season the chicken cutlets with the salt and ground black pepper.
- Dip the cutlets into the egg.
- Coat the cutlets with the panko mixture.
- Place the cutlets onto the Air Flow Racks.
- Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Pro Plus. Press the Power Button and then theSteaks/Chops Button (370° F/185° C) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins. to beginthe cooking cycle.
- While the chicken cooks, make the salad
- Whisk the vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and ground black pepperin a bowl.
- Add the arugula to the bowl and coat with the dressing
- Top the chicken with the diced tomatoes and the arugula salad.
- Garnish with the shaved Parmesan.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!