- 2 store-bought pie crusts
- 2 (15 oz.) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 egg, beaten for egg washraw sugar, for garnish
- Place a layer of the pie dough into a lightly greased 8-in. pie pan.
- Trim the dough, leaving 1 in. over the side of the pan.
- Fold the excess dough inward to create a thick crust.
- Create a scalloped edge using your thumbs and pointer finger.
- Refrigerate the dough for 15 mins.
- Fill the shell with the cherry filling. You may have some left over.
- Cut the remaining pie crust into strips. Create a lattice over the filling.
- Brush the lattice with the egg wash and sprinkle with the sugar.
- Place an Air Flow Rack in the Power AirFryer Pro Plus.
- Place the pan on the Rack. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button(350° F/175° C) and increase the cooking time to 45 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!