- 2 cups flour
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp seafood seasoning
- ¼ tsp. cayenne powder
- 1 ½ cup cheddar, shredded
- Combine the flour and butter in a bowl until the butter is pea size.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix.
- Divide the mixture into 16 balls and place the balls on one Air Flow Rack.
- Place the Rack in the Power AirFryer Pro Plus. Press the Power Button and thenthe Baking Button (350° F/175° C) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins.to begin the cooking cycle.
- Serve the biscuits with fried chicken.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!