- 200 g (0.45 lb) penne
- 1 mozzarella
- 2 tomatoes
- 35 g seasoned savoury ricotta cheese
- Basil, to your liking
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper, to your liking
- Use the penne shaping disc and cut the dough into pieces ofapproximately 1 cm in length
- Chop the mozzarella into cubes together with the tomatoes and the basil.
- Season with oil, salt and pepper.
- Bring salted water to a boil and cook the ditalini.
- When cooked, drain quickly.
- In a bowl, toss the ditalini with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil
- Grate the savoury ricotta cheese and add to the ditalini.
- Stir well and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!