HERB CRUSTED VENISON MEDALLIONS
- 2 lbs. venison medallions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. chopped rosemary
- 2 tsp. chopped thyme
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Season the medallions with salt and pepper. Spread theDijon all over the medallions. Use as much as neededto just barely coat them. Combine the chopped herbs swith the garlic and roll the medallions as to coat themcompletely
- Heat a heavy bottom pan over medium-highheat. Coat the bottom of the pan with avocado oil. Addthe venison and sear lightly on all sides, about 2 minutesper side so you don’t burn the herbs.
- Continue to sautéfor about 5 minutes until the medallions have a uniformcrust and are about a medium temperature inside, 120°F.Remove the medallions from the pan and let rest on aplatter.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!