- 1 garlic clove, crushed and minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ lemon, zested
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 oz. baby arugula
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan
- To prepare the dressing, in a medium sized bowl, mixeverything together but the oil Parmesan, and arugula.
- Whisk the ingredients together until mixed well. Slowlyadd your extra virgin olive oil until a vinaigrette is formed.
- To assemble the salad, add the arugula and a couplepinches or your favorite Parmesan and mix well.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!