- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat. Addonion and cook until onion becomestranslucent.
- Add rice, stirring constantly until ricebecomes golden and slightly puffed.
- Sprinkle rice with salt, cumin and tacoseasoning. Stir in tomato sauce and chickenbroth. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low.Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Do notdisturb rice during this time.
- Fluff with fork before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!