- 2 packages pepperoni
- 2 cans cut green beans
- 2 cans diced peeled tomatoes
- 2 cans sliced potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced, crushed orwhole – your preference)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 12-oz can V-8 juice
- In large soup pot, combine all ingredients, exceptpotatoes. Cover with lid and bring to a fullrollingboil.
- Lower heat to medium and cook for about 20-30minutes until onions are translucent and fat isrendered from the pepperoni. Stir occasionally toseparate pepperonis.
- Add undrained potatoes and gently stirthem in.Simmer 20 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: I prepare it a day ahead. This step is ptional but I prefer to refrigerate overnight. It is always better the next day anyway. Most of the fat willrise to the top and congeal. Scoop off the congealed fat, heat, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!