- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Lay chicken tenders on baking sheet eithersprayed with non-stick cooking spray or linedwith parchment paper.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on chicken,just enough for coating and seasonings to stick.
- Sprinkle seasonings evenly over chicken beforeadding parmesan cheese for coating. Putenough parmesan on chicken to make a nicelayer of crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20-30 minutesuntil chicken is cooked through and cheese isgolden.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!