"On Saturdays, we have pancakes as afamily. This recipe is from a cookbookmy grandmother helped write."
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- Chocolate chips if you like
- Preheat ungreased griddle/pan.
- Stir dry ingredientstogether.
- In a separate bowl, combine liquid ingredients.
- Combine the 2 mixtures,stirring just enough tomoisten flour(mixture may be lumpy).
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle/pan.
- When the pancake isfull of bubbles, it isreadyto be turned.
- Remove when the pancake risesin the middleslightly and browns on the bottom.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!