My Special Cheesy Seasoned Broccoli
My Special Cheesy Seasoned Broccol
- 10 oz or larger bag broccoli (I use Birdseye Baby Broccoliflorets – 12 oz bag)
- 2 bags any cheese, shredded
- 15 oz or larger Tostitos cheese salsa
- 1 stick butter
- Spray butter (optional)
- 1 pack Wiley’s Green seasoning
- Poultry seasoning, to taste
- A dash of black pepper
- Onion powder, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Any other seasoning you’d like
- Steam broccoli (follow directions on bag). Drain in acolander/strainer, then put it in a 9×13 inch bakingdish. Spray butter all over the broccoli and set aside.
- In a small pot or bowl, melt 1 stick of butter, 1 bagshredded cheese, jar of cheese salsa and all otherseasonings either in microwave or by using the stove.
- Pour sauce onto buttered broccoli. Gently fold to mix.Add 2nd bag of cheese to top of broccoli. Melt in oven(or toaster oven) for 5-10 minutes or until brown at 350degrees. Best if served hot or warm. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!