- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can dark red kidney beans
- 1 can chili-ready diced tomatoes
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream (for garnish)
- Jalapeños (for garnish)
- Onion (for garnish)
- In a skillet, brown ground beef.
- Add chopped onionsfor approximately 3-4minutes, or untilsoft.
- Add in undrained chili-ready tomatoes, kidneybeans and taco seasoning packet.
- Letsimmer on medium low heat forapproximately 15 minutes.
- Boil pasta noodles until done, and drain waterfrom noodles.
- Serve noodles with a generous portion of sauce and top with desired garnishes(cheese,sourcream, jalapeño, onion, etc.).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!