- 1 large box lasagna noodles
- 2 24-oz jars Ragu spaghetti sauce
- 2 lbs mild Italian sausage
- Small tub Ricotta cheese
- Small tub cottage cheese
- 16 oz bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to the instructions on the box.
- Brown Italian sausage in a pan and drain grease. Addspaghetti sauce to the meat. Let simmer for a fewminutes.
- Spray 15x10x2 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Start layering your ingredients: meat, sauce, noodles, meat, sauce, cheese mixture, noodles, repeat. Finishwith remainder of 1/2 bag of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!