Jaxon’s Famous Molten Lava Cake
Jaxon ‘s Famous Molten Lava Cake
- 1 box Betty Crocker super moist triple chocolatefudge cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 4-serving box instant chocolate pudding and piefilling mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 12-oz bag milk chocolate chips (or about 2 cups)
- Spray 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In alarge bowl, beat cake ingredients with electric mixeras directed on cake mix box.
- Pour into slow cooker. In medium bowl, beatpudding mix and 2 cups milk with a whisk asdirected on box.
- Pour into slow cooker over cake batter. Do not mix.Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 2 hours and30 minutes to 3 hours or until cake is set andpudding is beginning to bubble out of cake.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!