Greg’s Easy Keto Chicken Casserole
Greg ‘s Easy Keto Chicken Casserole
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded into bite size pieces
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 jalapeños, with or without seeds
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 28-oz can of green enchilada sauce
- 1 medium bag of your favorite shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dice orslice zucchini, asparagus and jalapeño into bitesize pieces and tossinto large casserole dish.
- Drain the can of diced tomatoes and mix all the vegetables up in the casserole dish. Pourin can of green enchiladasauce and stirto coat all the vegetablesin the sauce.
- I do this part in a separate dish but you can do directly incasserole, too. Pourjuice from rotisserie chicken tray intobowl along with all the meat and as much of the skin asyou desire. The skin givesthe casserole lots of flavor. Ijust cut orshred the chicken into bite size pieces. Then,coverthe vegetables with a layer of chicken. Cover withshredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until the cheese isbrowned to yourliking.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!