- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Several dashes of paprika
- Several dashes of pepper
- 1 jar of hamburger dill pickle chips
- In a bowl, mix buttermilk andWorcestershire sauce
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, paprikaand pepper.
- Dip pickle chips into the buttermilkmixture to coat. Then, dip pickle chips intothe flour mixture before placing into a hotdeep fryer
- Pickles are ready when floating andgolden brown.
- Drain before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!