- 3 lbs of ground beef (I used 2 lbs ground beef and1 pound ground turkey because it is what I hadin my refrigerator)
- 2 cans cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 1 can minced green chilis
- 1 family size bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos
- Shredded cheese
- Cook meat and drain. Then, add all of thecanned items. Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Layer chips, meat mixture and cheese. Repeatfor a second layer.
- Put in a 350 degree oven long enough to meltcheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!