- 1 lb shrimp, deveined
- 1 lb crawfish tails
- 1 lb andouille sausage,sliced
- 1/2 small or medium onion, diced
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1 14-oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 32-oz container of chicken stock
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp 2 tsp hotsauce
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Several cups ofrice forserving
- 1/2 cup chopped green onionsfor garnish
- 1 small bag of flour
- In a skillet, cook the slices ofsausage. Set to the side once finished.
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add in flour and stir untilroux getsto a peanutbutter consistency.
- Add in onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic. Stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- Add in can of diced tomatoes and stirfor 2 minutes.
- Add in chicken stock and stir.
- Add in yourspices. Adjust to taste.
- Add crawfish. Continue stirring untilshrimp and crawfish are cooked.
- Add sausage. Remove from heat.
- Serve overrice and garnish with green onions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!