- 1 cup soft unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 2 brown eggs
- 2 1/4 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (preferably convection oven).
- Use hand mixer to mix butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar,vanilla extract, flour, eggs, baking soda and salt, until blended
- Next, add chocolate chips, pecans, coconut and peanut butterchips. Mix until blended but don’t over mix. Cover and let mixturesit on countertop for about 10 minutes.
- Roll 2-3 tbsp (depending on how large you like your cookies) ofdough in the palm of your hand into balls and place them evenlyspaced on your prepared non-stick cookie sheets. Slightly pressdown on cookie dough ball.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes. Take them out when theyare just barely starting to turn brown (cooking time may varydepending on type of oven).
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing tocooling rack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!