- 1 10-inch skillet of cornbread, crumbled
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced (optional)
- 5 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 tbsp rubbed sage
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika for color
- Pour melted butter into bottom of 9x13casserole dish.
- Combine all other ingredients. Pourmixture into casserole dish.
- Cover and chill overnight, checkingperiodically to ensure moisture.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown,about 30-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika for a dash of colorand serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!