- 3 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 packages chili seasoning (French’sChili-O or McCormick Original ChiliSeasoning preferred)
- 3 14.5-oz cans Hunt’s stewed tomatoes
- 1 10-oz can Rotel Original
- 1 16-oz can light red kidney beans
- 1 16-oz can dark red kidney beans
- Brown 3 lbs of 80% lean / 20% fat ground beef. Draingrease. Add 2 packages of chiliseasoning and mixwell into ground beef.
- In blender, blend 3 cans ofstewed tomatoes and addto ground beef.
- In blender, blend 1 can of Rotel and add to groundbeef
- Add cans of light and dark red kidney beans, but donot drain.
- Mix well and cook on medium heat until bubbling.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes,stirringoccasionally.
- Serve with Fritos, crackers and top with cheese orsour cream, as desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!