- 6 whole eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 box Butter Recipe Golden cake mix
- Beat eggs thoroughly
- Add sugar, oil and sour cream. Beat wellagain.
- Add cake mix and blend well.
- Bake in 2 Teflon-coated loaf pans at 325-350degrees until firm in center and goldenbrown on top.
- Cool real well and turn onto aluminum foil.
- Best if refrigerated. Granny says, "Before Itake mine out of the pans, I run the edge ofa table knife around the pan. They come outeasier if you do this and also hit the pan onthe foil one time turned upside down."
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!