"This is my wife’s grandmother’s recipe.Grandma Betty is 84 years old and haslots of amazing recipes!"
- 3 8-oz packages of cream cheese
- 3 packages of Carl Budding beef(sandwich meat)
- 3 tbsp accent seasoning
- 3 tbsp of dried minced onions
- 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- Let cream cheese warm up just a bit
- Add dried minced onions.
- Add accent seasoning.
- Add Worcestershire sauce.
- Use food processor or blender to chop up 1package of beef and put into cheese mixture.
- Use your hands and mix throughly.
- Use food processor or blender to chop up theother 2 packages of beef
- Roll cheese mixture into ball and then rollcheese ball on the chopped up beef.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!