I enjoy watching Sam the Cooking Guyto pick up new ideas. This one lookedgood and turned out great."
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled and seedremoved (don’t even think of using anunripe avocado, just don’t)
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Small pinch of Kosher salt and pepperto taste
- Put all ingredients into a blender, processoror bullet and blend until it reaches yourdesired thickness.
- Add more milk to make it slightly thinner.
- Put it on carne asada tacos, nachos or asneaker. You will love it!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!