MASTER CHOCOLATE GALLETA (COOKIE) RECIPE
MASTER CHOCOALTE GALLETA (COOKIE) RECIPE
- 145 g Luker 22/24 Cocoa Powder
- 281 g Butter, soft
- 344 g Sugar
- 5 g Salt
- 52 g Eggs
- 62 g Milk
- 4 g Vanilla Extract
- 201 g All Purpose Flour
- 16 g Baking Powder
- Cream butter and sugar in a small stand mixer withpaddle attachment
- Combine eggs, milk and vanilla. Add to the mixer slowly.Scrape bowl.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Addto mixer.
- Mix on speed 1 until dough just forms. Do not over mix.
- Chill on prepared sheet pans under refrigeration.
- Temper in room before rolling out.
- Roll out galleta dough to ¼” and cut 20 with a 2” roundcookie cutter.
- Place on parchment lined cookie pan and bake in a 325˚F oven for 7-8 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool completely at room temperature before filling.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!