Whole grains with Oven-roasted Root Vegetables
With Oven-roasted Root Vegetables
- 250 g IKEA PS whole-grain mix with spices
- 800 g carrots of different kinds
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 twigs thyme
- 10 sage leaves
- 2 tbsp Spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Lemon
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 200 °C.
- Clean and peel the carrots and rub them with butter, sage, thyme twigs salt and pepper.
- Spread it all in a baking tray. Roast in the oven until soft and nicely browned.
- Prepare the whole-grains according to instructions on the package.
- Serve the whole-grains and roasted carrots with a dollop of sour cream and spring onions. Drizzle some lemon juice on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!