When I was a kid, my parents always roasted the pumpkin seeds that hadbeen discarded from our jack-o’-lanterns. It was not a great experience—they were terrible. Understandably, I put this method out of my mind. Well,throw in more than 20 years of professional cooking experience and aproject offering an excuse to make them amazing, and this is the result.
- 1 LIVNÄRA Spoon
- 1 KORKEN Jar
- 1 LOCKBETE Cookie sheet
- 1 RINNIG Pot holder
- 1 DIREKT Spatula
- Squash seeds
- 1 cup (118 g) squash seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Clean the pulp from the squash seeds andwash them well.
- Roast them on a pan in the oven for15 minutes until fragrant, stirring onceto roast evenly.
- Remove them from the oven, and drizzlewith honey and sprinkle with salt.
- Return to the oven to roast for another15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!