- Cooking spray
- 2 (8-oz.) tubes crescent dough
- 1/2 lb. deli ham
- 1/4 lb. pepperoni
- 1/2 lb. sliced provolone
- 1/4 lb. sliced mozzarella
- 1 c. (16-oz.) jar sliced pepperoncini
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9"-x-13" baking sheet with cooking spray. Place one unrolled canof crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams. Layer ham, pepperoni, provolone,mozzarella, and pepperoncini.
- Unroll remaining tube of crescent dough and place on top of pepperoncini. Pinch together seams toseal.
- Brush oil all over top of crescent dough, then sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.
- Bake until dough is golden and cooked through, about 35 minutes. (If dough is browning too quickly,cover with foil.)
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing into squares.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!