- 1 1/2 cups plus more for baking dishes butter
- 3 lbs peeled and sliced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Lightly butter 2 (11/2-quart) baking dishes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil overmedium heat.
- Add the carrots and cook until tender. Drain andset aside.
- In food processor, add the sugar and eggs andpulse to combine
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon andbutter; pulse until smooth.
- Add the carrots and pulse to combine
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared dishes andbake until set, about 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!