- 4 apples, sliced
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 8×8 baking dish withbutter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread sliced apples in baking dish. In mediumbowl, stir remaining ingredients until well mixed;sprinkle over apples.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is goldenbrown and apples are tender when pierced witha fork.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!