- 1 cooker cup bulgur wheat
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 cups halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp flaked salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch ground cumin
- Put the bulgur and water in the cooking pot ofthe rice cooker. Select the Small Grains functionand press Start/Stop.
- Once the audible tone has sounded toindicate the end of cooking, open the lid andadd the remaining ingredients; toss tocombine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!