Sushi Cups Bowl
- 2 cups Perfect Sushi Rice (page 6)Bowl of cold water (to help informing the sushi cups – not necessary if making a Sushi Bowl)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ medium carrot, cut into thinmatchsticks
- 2 radishes, sliced & cut into thinmatchsticks
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, seeded & cutinto thin matchsticks
- 1 green shallot, thinly sliced
- ½ mango, peeled & cut into smallcubes
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce, reduced salt
- Rice vinegar
- Pickled ginger
- Divide sushi rice between 3 bowls.
- Top with a selection of the suggested foodsabove, finishing with a drizzle of each of thesesame oil, soy sauce, and rice vinegar, a pinchof wasabi, a piece of ginger and a sprinkle ofthe furikake.
TIP: If making a sushi bowl, omit the nori and divide the rice among three individual bowls. Fill each with a selection of the vegetables and fruit and then drizzle each of the sauces, a dash of wasabi (to taste), pickled ginger and ½ teaspoon of the furikake.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!