- 4 free – range eggs
- 1 large red onion, halved & thinlysliced
- 1 large red capsicum, halved, seeded& thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- ½ tbsp ground coriander
- ½ tbsp raw sugar
- ½-1 tbsp dried chilli flakes
- 800 g diced tomatoes (2x cans)
- 125 ml water
- Flaked salt cracked pepper
- Chopped parsley to serve
- Turn on the grill and set to 200°C.
- Cook onion for 3 minutes or until soft. Addcapsicum and garlic cook a further 5 minutes oruntil soft, stir occasionally. Stir in paprika,cumin, coriander, sugar and chilli flakes.
- Reduce heat to 80°C. Add the tomato andwater stir to combine ingredients, cook untilmixture thickens slightly (approx.15 minutes),stir occasionally. Season to taste. Use the backof a large spoon to make 4 large, evenlyspaced indents in the tomato mixture. Crack anegg into each indent.
- Close lid and cook for 6-8 minutes for soft yolksor until cooked to your liking.
- Top with parsley and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!