- 200 g sliced, shredded or ground leftovercooked meat or vegetablesreheated
- 8 small flour tortilla
- Soft butter for griddle
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Sour cream or Greek yoghurt to serve
- Chunky salsa to serve
- Sliced mushrooms
- Green onions
- Sliced black olives
- Kidney beans
- Diced fresh tomatoes
- Turn on the Grill and set to 200°C.
- Once preheated lightly coat the plates withbutter. Place a tortilla on the bottom griddleand sprinkle with cheese and toppings, keepingat least 1cm from the edge. Cover withanother tortilla and close the grill.
- The quesadillas are done when the cheese ismelted and the top of the quesadilla is a littlebrown and crispy (about 3 – 4 minutes).
- Transfer to a board and cut into wedges. Serveimmediately with salsa and/or sour cream.
- Cook remaining quesadillas
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!