Creamy Feta & Yoghurt Dressing
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- ¹/³ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp basil
- 1 tsp honey
- 120 g crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup low-fat, plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Put all of the ingredients, in the order listed,into the tumbler. Secure the blade assembly.
- Blend until smooth, about 45 seconds to 1minute.
- Let dressing stand for 20 to 30 minutes toallow flavours to blend.
- Transfer to a resealable container andrefrigerate until ready to use.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!