- ¾ cup frozen mango, divided
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana, broken into 2-3pieces
- 1 tsp açai powder
- ½ cup rice milk (or substitute milk)
- ½ cup fresh berries
- ¼ cup granola &/or mixed nuts & seeds
- Put ¼ cup frozen mango, frozen blueberries,banana, açaí powder and the rice milk intothe tumbler. Secure the blade assembly.
- Blend for about 10 to 20 seconds to blendingredients. Add the remaining mango andcontinue to blend for about 45 seconds untilsmooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with fresh berriesand granola and/or mixed nuts and seeds.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!