- ½ cup frozen cubed mango
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana, broken into 2-3pieces
- 1 tsp açai powder
- ½ cup rice milk (or any nondairy milk)
- ½ cup fresh berries
- ¼ cup granola and/or mixed nuts & seeds
- Put the frozen mango, berries, banana, açaipowder with the rice milk into the mixingbeaker.
- Blend well by using a gentle up-and-downmotion until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into a bowl and top with fresh berriesand granola and/or mixed nuts and seeds.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!