FoodSaver Mediterranean Shrimp Linguine Ingredients
FoodSaver Mediterranean Shrimp Linguine
- 4 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 5 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped and divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 Tbsp capers
- 2 lbs uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb linguine
- ½ cup butter, divided
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, 4 Tbsp parsley, and salt andpepper. Stir. Add capers. Stir. Add shrimp. Toss. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.Place half of the shrimp mixture in a FoodSaver® Vacuum Seal Bag. Simply press theVacuum button on the top left of the appliance to ensure freshness. Freeze for lateruse.
- Cook linguine until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Add ¼ cup butter. Toss. In amedium skillet, melt remaining butter. Add remaining shrimp and garlic mixture. Cookuntil shrimp is cooked through and no longer pink. Add cooked pasta. Toss. Top withfeta and remaining 1 Tbsp parsley. Serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!