- Copper Diamond Skillet
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 10 spears of asparagus,trimmed to 4-in. spears
- ½ red bell pepper, slicedthinly
- 1 medium-size Yukon goldpotato, microwavedfor 1 min. & sliced thinly
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Scatter the mushrooms, asparagus, red bell pepper slices, potato slices, and cheddar on the bottomof the 10-in. Copper Diamond Skillet.
- Whisk the eggs, butter, milk, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl until smooth to make the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Transfer the Skillet to the oven and bake at 400° F until firm (about 30 mins.)
- Serve with salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!