This is the chili recipe my dad has made for my family since I was akid. He always made this recipe at the beginning of fall when theweather starts getting cold. Once I moved out of my parents houseI began making chili the weekend of Halloween with my boyfriend(and now fiancé). We have now kept this tradition going for the last5 years. This chili is the perfect way to kick off the cold weatherseason with a hot bowl of chili!
- Half pound of ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 pack of McCormick Chili seasoning
- 1 can of corn
- 4 total cans of beans of your choice (kidney, navy, pinto, etc)
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes
- Brown the meat in a pan, then add all ingredients to aCrockpot. *Can add some water to the crockpot to get desiredconsistency.
- Cook on low for 5+ hours or cook on high for 3 hours.
- Serve in a bread bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!