- 10 eggs
- Olive oil
- 1,5 kilo of potatoes
- 250 grams of slicedConsorcioSerrano
- Clean, peel and slice the potatoes in small chunks and fry them inhot olive oil.
- Separately, salt and beat the eggs. Add the previously strained andfried potatoes to the eggs, and mix well.
- Put the mixture in a frying pan with a bit of oil. When it has coagulated, flip over the omelette so that it browns on both sides.
- While the omelette is still hot, cover it with slices of Consorcioserrano so that the flavours combine.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!