- 1 3/4 cup Self-RisingFlour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 7 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Orange (zested,finely grated)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients (except the egg white)and knead well. You may use a mixer with a dough hook attachment here.
- You should be able to shape the dough into a ball without it sticking to your hands. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and set aside for an hour. so that the spices can work their magic
- Preheat the oven to 347 F / 175 C. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchmentpaper.
- Wet your hands and roll little marble-sized balls of dough (approx. 1/2 inch/12mm). Place the dough balls on the cookie sheet. Using your thumb, gently pressdown on each ball to flatten slightly. Brush with egg white.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the cookies puff up and turn a slightly darkershade of brown. Allow to cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!