- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup (Karo)
- 1 Cup Shortening
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 6 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredientsand set aside.
- In Bosch mixing bowl using cookie paddles,cream sugar, corn syrup, butter, shortening, eggs,and vanilla.
- Add milk and mix slowly. Add dry ingredients.Dough will be a little sticky. Refrigerate coveredfor 1 hour.
- Roll out on floured surface 1/8″ – 1/4″ thick. Cut outwith cookie cutter. Place on ungreased cookiesheet and bake 10-12 minutes at 375°F.
- Top with your choice of frosting.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!