- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Preferred Extract (Vanilla,Lemon, etc.)
- *Food Coloring as Needed
- Mix egg whites in mixer until foamy. Slowly addsugar mixing on low until fully incorporated.
- Once sugar is incorporated mix on high for 2-3minutes or until smooth and glossy
- Add extract and food coloring and mix untilfully incorporated. Adjust with water or sugar asneeded.
- Add to piping bag and decorate desserts. Allowfrosting to dry for up to 4 hours before stacking
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!