- 500 g plain flour
- 1 packet dried yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 40 ml oil
- 250 – 300 g warm water
- Put the yeast and the warm water into the mixing bowl (dough hook) and stir.
- Add the remaining ingredients and knead to a smooth dough.
- Put the lid on the bowl and leave to stand in a warm place until the volume of the dough has visibly increased (approx. 45 min.).
- Knead the dough briefly once more.
- Then roll out on a floured surface and cover with the desired topping. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 – 20 min. at 180°C.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!