- 200 g butter or margarine (at room temperature)
- 200 g sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 dsp rum
- 300 g plain flour
- 100 g peeled, finely groundalmonds
- 1 egg yolk
- Put all the ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix with th beater.
- Switch off the machine if necessary to scrape the mixture from the sides of the bowl with a dough scraper and stir in again.
- Put the mixing bowl to one side and set up the mincer with the biscuit piping attachment.
- Put the mixture into the mincer and pipe the desired forms onto greased baking sheet. Leave the biscuits to stand in a cold place for 1 hour.
- Then brush with beaten egg yolk and bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for 20 – 25 min.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!