- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 sage leaves
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 250 g flour
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- extra sage, rosemary, and thyme for pressing
- Pluck the herbs from the stems and chop finely.
- Grate Parmesan cheese and cut cold butter into cubes
- Add flour, cubed butter, Parmesan cheese, eggs and herbs to the bowl of your MUM, fitted with a dough hook. Season with salt and pepper. Knead the dough on medium speed forapprox. 2 – 3 min. until a crumbly dough forms.
- Turn dough out on a floured work surface, knead a bit, and form into a roll (5 cm). Form into a log, wrap dough in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for approx. 60 min.
- Preheat your oven to 170°C.
- Remove dough from the fridge and cut cold dough into slices approx. 5 mm. thick. Presseach cracker with a single leaf of sage or a small sprig of rosemary or thyme
- Transfer onto a baking sheet and bake for approx. 20 min. until the edges are just slightly browned—the crackers may seem soft, but theywill harden as they cool. Let cool completely.
- Serve with chutney.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!