- 5 lbs (17 Cups) Flour
- 5 Cups Luke Warm Water
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Sugar or Honey
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 3 Tbsp Dry yeast
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- Dried Fruit
- Chocolate Chips
- Sesame Seeds
- Poppy Seeds
- Onion Flakes
- Garlic Flakes
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Add water, sugar, oil, and yeast to mixer, mix onspeed 1 for 30 seconds.
- Whip eggs and add to bowl. Add salt
- Begin adding flour slowly. 1 cup at a time untildough pulls aways from sides.
- Continue kneading at speed 1 for 5-8 minutes
- Transfer dough to well oiled bowl and let rise untildoubled in size.
- Punch down and divide into 4 equal sections andlet rest for 5 minutes.
- Divided section into 3,4,6 ropes and braid. Placeon a parchment lined baking sheet and let loafsrise for another hour.
- Before baking brush top with egg wash andpreferred toppings.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 Minutes. Let cool untilwarm, slice and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!