- 1 Cup Wheat (Whole Kernels)
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- In the blender add whole wheat kernels and 1cup of the milk. Mix on speed 4 for 2 minutes.
- Add final 1/2 cup milk and blend for an additional2 minutes
- Add egg, oil, honey, and salt. Blend for 20 seconds.
- Add baking powder and blend gently jogging “M”(momentary) switch 3-4 times.
- Preheat griddle or waffle iron to 325°F.
- Spray griddle with Vegalene Spray (pg. 42).
- Pour batter onto griddle flip once bubbles beginto pop. About 2 Minutes per side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!