- 250 g dairy free butter,softened
- 1 & 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Almond Breeze Unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Beat the butter and vanilla with an electricmixer until creamy. In a separate bowl siftthe rice flour, cornflour and icing sugar.Add the dry mixture to the butter and beaton a very low speed.Add the Almond Breeze and continue to beaton a low speed until just combined.
- Hand roll small teaspoon-sized round ballsand flatten with a fork when placed on thelined trays. Add cornflour to the fork whenflattening to stop it from sticking.Ensure the biscuits are about 3 cm apart.
- Bake for 14 to 17 minutes.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!